Title of Position:
Senior Contracts Manager FLSA Status: Exempt
Contracts & Budget
Director of Contracts and Budget
Positions reporting to this position:
Purpose of the Position:
The Senior Contracts Manager supports the Finance Department and provides monthly financial reports and analyses to Program aspects of government contract audits and pre-audit preparation. The Senior Contracts Manager reviews all payroll allocations and reports findings to the Director of Contracts.
- Review monthly billing for accuracy and approval before submission to funding agencies and prepare annual contract budgets, budget modifications and financial close outs.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of monthly contract variance reports with contract budget and year to date spending analysis.
- Maintain and review payroll allocations and other expenses allocated to government contracts; ensure that necessary journal entries are completed as necessary.
- Responsible for all aspects of government contract audits pre-audit preparation of requested documentation, and follow up on all requests as necessary.
- Responsible for submitting insurance certificates and other financial reports to funding agencies as needed.
- Interact with Win senior managers on a regular basis.
- Coordinate multiple projects with concurrent deadlines.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure problem- free audits and financial report submissions to all funders.
- Participate in monthly P&L meetings with program staff and provide financial reports for review prior to each meeting.
- Track, monitor, and follow up all internal and external communications related to the Contracts and Finance Departments.
- Attend related trainings and meetings with DHS on and off site as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to sit at a computer for the majority of the work day.
- Commitment to Win’s mission, vision, and values.
- BA/BS in Accounting required.
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Demonstrated use of nonprofit accounting systems and software required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills required.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must have prior experience in a financial setting.
Supports peers and provides support when asked. Acts with a high degree of professionalism and has a good work ethic.
Deliver high quality results consistently. Works as a positive team member to achieve goals.
Interacts respectfully with funders and co-workers. Completes work at or above expected standards.
Applying and Developing Expertise:
Manages time effectively and pays attention to detail.
Communicating and Collaborating:
Values the full spectrum of diversity and inclusion. Communicates urgent priorities effectively.
Win is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.