RAB Lighting is growing rapidly and is seeking an Order Fulfillment Planner to support Customer Service and Operations by developing resource plans and associated commitment dates for all customer orders in which required materials are not available. This person will manage the process between customers and RAB Lighting and report directly to the Director of Demand and Supply Planning.
- Analyze and forecast components for manufactured items
- Develop and implement weekly and monthly KPIs to support and improve customer service levels
- Create resource plans for all manufactured items in backlog.
- Work closely with Purchasing, Inventory, and Operations to meet demand requirements and associated customer service levels
- Evaluate alternative BOMs, products, etc. when customer expectations cannot be met and expedite materials as required if alternative solutions are not feasible
- Engage in process improvement projects, reporting and analytic assignments
- Complete additional projects as assigned
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Supply Chain or any Science-related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning or Inventory Management
- Advanced MS Excel required
- Advanced analytical and math skills
- Detail oriented; ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills and resourcefulness
RAB offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Benefits include insurance (health, dental, disability), 401(k) matching, education assistance (tuition reimbursement), and paid vacation, holiday and sick/personal days. We're serious about finding good people and treating them well.
RAB Lighting is committed to creating high-quality, affordable, well-designed and energy-efficient LED lighting and controls that make it easy for distributors to sell, electricians to install, and end-users to save energy. Founded in 1946, RAB has a vibrantly growing infrastructure of manufacturing facilities and engineering capabilities that ensure great product design and quality.