The Electrical & HVAC Technician installs, services, troubleshoots, repairs, and performs preventative maintenance on facilities related equipment. This person requires a self-motivated individual who works well independently as well as with a team. The HVAC Technician is also charged with using a combination of computer based systems (Trane Tracer, Liebert Sitescan) and hands-on technical experience to drive the operational success of the entire facility.
Technical Facilities Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Perform preventative maintenance on emergency generators, forklifts, pallet jacks and man lifts.
- Perform preventative maintenance on fire alarm systems. Maintain and oversee inspections on all types of fire suppression systems such as Halon, Ecaro, CO2, pre-action, wet sprinkler and back flows.
- Responsible for parts inventory and ordering.
- Ability to use computer based programs including Trane Tracer systems, Liebert Sitescan and ASA Tridium.
- Responsible to enter change controls in Triole and work requests in Net Facilities programs.
- Responsible to maintain multiple sites and travel when needed.
Education / Certifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 year Technical Degree preferred in the electrical or mechanical field or equivalent work experience
- Refrigerant certifications Type 1 and Type 2, knowledge of refrigerant 410a
1-2 years revelant experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to be on call 24/7/365 and work some weekends & nights as needed
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment such as coolers, freezers, oven, grill and fryer
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics
- Knowledge of Trane Tracer Summit, Liebert Sitescan, Alber and Tridium systems
- Knowledge of facility fire control & fire suppression systems
- Knowledge of UPS systems and facility power 120V to 480V and generators
- Effective computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently or with all levels of management
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements
Office or warehouse environment; may be required to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders, operate a forklift and other physical labor
Alliance Data card services business
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers