Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? Be part of what’s next!
Oil States Piper Valve, A Division of Oil States Industries, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high pressure compact ball valves for use primarily in the Oil and Gas Industry. As a Division of Oil States Industries, Inc. we are part of an organization that has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense, and general industrial applications worldwide for more than 75 years.
Oil States Piper Valve recognizes that our employees are our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including an annual incentive bonus program for all employees. When we contribute to the company’s success, we all win.
Employees enjoy paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick time; 401(k) plans with company match; and a tuition reimbursement program. Our healthcare programs include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Come join our team!
Oil States Piper Valve is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE II – OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
In our organization, the Inside Sales Representative II has a critical and challenging role in helping achieve innovation and meeting our commitments. The Inside Sales Representative II is responsible, as a point of contact for customers, provide a professional response to all customer inquiries to include but not limited to quotations, order processing, and customer contact duties to achieve the OSI-OKC Piper business unit’s goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and review customer inquiries with regards to customer requirements and product utilization.
- Provide formal quotations to customers based on OSI-OKC Piper’s product using a discount structure or cost plus basis with guidance from the department leads.
- Process customer purchase orders by entering sales orders into the Glovia system.
- Provide customers with product information, order updates, or documentation as appropriate.
- Interpret customer requests and determine the suitability of our product for the request.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding all aspects including but not limited to pricing, availability, shipping, and invoicing utilizing phones, emails, and fax capabilities.
- Collaborate with multiple departments in order to provide the customer with accurate price, delivery, and other information as needed.
- Receive and respond to any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Provide status updates regarding orders that are outstanding within the facility.
- Act as a back-up for sales team members when required.
- Assist other sales team members with quotations for non-standard product or more technical items.
- Investigate customer complaints determine the root cause, and recommend corrective actions.
- Effectively and efficiently use time to safely perform duties.
- Complete all paperwork in required manner and time frame.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn to produce new products, use new procedures, and embrace and support change.
- Work additional hours as needed in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Follow and support established HSE programs.
- All other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Ability to project a professional company image through both oral and written communications.
- Ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with people.
- Ability to gain an excellent knowledge of OSI-OKC Piper products.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to use basic math skills to calculate margins and estimated costs.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on a broad variety of projects.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in a customer service or sales support setting. Preferably in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Extended sitting, driving, standing and walking.
Be part of what’s next at Oil States Piper Valve!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)