The Director, Employment Services promotes the Employment First philosophy throughout Merakey as well as externally. This position represents Merakey and Employment Services at events, conferences, Chamber of Commerce meetings, trainings, and more. In addition to supporting a team of employment services professionals, the Director may also provide direct services to the individuals we serve.
- Handles confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Creates and maintains intermediate to moderately complex spreadsheets and databases and prepares reports, tables, charts.
- Researches, monitors, and analyzes data to produce business insights and action recommendations relevant to proposed business development
- Support development and growth of Employment Services within program
- Manages/supervises and mentors Employment Support Professionals and Job Coaches
- Actively network with the business community/industry representatives and cultivate positive relationships with the community to understand the business needs; develop contacts into relationships and maintain adequate documentation while also ensuring team's maintenance of client relationship management tool
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Bachelor's Degree in the areas of Psychology, Criminal Justice, Vocational Rehabilitation, Business, Human Resources, Social Work, Marketing, Education, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in Workforce Development, employment services, project management, organizational leadership, marketing, program development, case management
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled