1. DRIVE A “QUALITY FIRST, SAFETY ALWAYS” MINDSET.
2. Lead, motivate, train, coach, mentor, inspire, and create a positive work environment for the team.
3. Lead the progress of assigned team and drive continuous improvement.
4. Analyze various metrics including individual and team performance and implement appropriate changes to increase overall team quality and efficiency.
5. Continuously identify opportunities for improvement within operation AND implement necessary changes.
6. Capable, willing, and able to train multiple employees.
7. Set aggressive goals, plan, and execute to accomplish and surpass those goals.
8. Work with improvement teams and team members to improve quality. Identify areas for improvement, lead and execute improvement activities as a team.
9. Must be able to identify products and train team members how to do the same.
10. Develop, document, keep current, formally release processes and revisions through QMS, and communicate processes associated with your department.
11. Train, coach, mentor, and maintain readiness at all times, both a secondary (backup) team member and a tertiary (emergency backup), to seamlessly perform your role whenever you are out, or other duties pull you away from your primary responsibilities.
12. Must be willing to flex between various departments.
13. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area.
14. Provide team members the required tools and equipment for their success.
15. Understand the shortcomings of team members and provide them with the required training and support.
16. Must be willing to stay late (when necessary) and have an exceptional attendance record.
17. Be the SME (subject matter expert) for your department.
18. Recruit, interview, evaluate, hire, train new team members.
19. Must be willing to work any shift.
20. Must be proficient with all warehouse hardware and software equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift (Thursday - Monday)
- Material Moving & Warehousing Occupations: 1 year (Preferred), SAP (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Job Type: Full-time