Part Time/Work From Home
An ISE (International Student Exchange) Area Representative is a person who is certified through the U.S. Department of State to place and supervise International Exchange Students with Host families. This is a part time, contract position with an excellent stipend pay. Excellent for Stay at Home Moms, Military wives, working or retired adults, or just anyone who would like to make an extra income.
*Must be at least 25 years of age
*Must Have access to a computer and printer.
*Must be able to pass a criminal background check
*Must take the Department of State certification test yearly.
*Must be able to travel (if required) within 120 miles of your home address.
*Must be a team player
*Must enjoy being around teenagersif you think you would enjoy meeting and supervising teenagers from around the globe.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Driver's License (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- International Student Exchange USA
Company's Facebook page: