- Project Management
- Driver's License
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- IICRC Certification
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- AD&D Insurance
- Vision Insurance
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE?
RotoCo started 43 years ago as a family business and has grown to 20 franchise territories to which it continues to add new markets annually. We are expanding rapidly and now is a great time to join our team!
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Manager is responsible for selling, estimating, and project managing jobs with restoration/mitigation and cleaning jobs typically ranging from up to $50,000. Roto-Rooter Plumbers and Restoration is looking for a qualified Project Manager in water damage/mold restoration to seek out and run jobs according to our industry-leading standards. This position requires a person who is self-motivated, good at selling in jobs, and has great customer service skills. Here at Roto-Rooter we strive to be the best and hold all our employees to the highest of standards. It is crucial that we find people who are team players to add to our staff. WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE & WILL TRAIN THOSE WHO HAVE A GREAT ATTITUDE, A DESIRE TO ADVANCE, AND A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN.
As RotoCo continues our expansion, this position provides opportunities for rapid advancement!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core mitigation/restoration project manager duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Visits new supervisory assignments/jobs for water mitigation and restoration projects, interfaces with the client, and sells the job.
- Scopes and assesses damages within disaster sites, cleaning strategies, and production of estimates on a database, and submits it to the insurance company for approval.
- Coordinates mitigation repairs and ensures the project gets completed to RotoCo standards.
- Documenting of all steps required by insurance companies and billing restoration/mitigation jobs through completion.
- Manage scheduling of technicians in an efficient and effective manner.
- Calls or meets customer to ensure satisfaction of mitigation/restoration project and collects payment for work completed.
- Manages deadlines, progress, and quality on multiple mitigation/restoration projects simultaneously.
- Pursues new water damage disasters, interfaces with potential clients, insurance adjusters, and property managers.
- Coordinates with employees and/or sub-contractors to mitigate damages.
- Sells mitigation/restoration services through on-site visits, calls, and updates to clients, including Property Owners and Insurance Adjusters.
- Responds to dispatched emergency calls, on-call – required to work weekends and after hours.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license with clean record.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in restoration/reconstruction Project Management.
- Must live within 30 minutes of branch location
- Able to work weekends and after hours.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiar with insurance billing, guidelines, and coverages.
- Xactimate knowledge a plus. “Will Train”
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- IICRC certified a plus.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has supervisory responsibilities; Project Manager will supervise sub-contractors, water restoration, and mold mitigation projects/disasters.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional Family Insurance Plans
- Life/ADD Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Company Vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)