Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
About Neutrino Design
We transform businesses digitally by providing expert software engineering and UI design services. We focus on four areas: Mobile applications, web applications, websites and embedded software.
Neutrino Design has two branches. Our primary branch is located in Alexandria, Virginia and our second branch is located in Blacksburg, Virginia. We have 25 total employees and we're constantly looking for talented individuals to add to the team.
· 2+ years of design software experience in a human-centered approach
· BS/ MS degree in human factors , psychology, design or equivalent experience.
· Highly proficient in either Sketch or Adobe XD.
· Experience with analytical software.
· Strong design thinking and familiarity with common design patterns.
· A clear grasp of UX best practices for web and mobile product design.
· Journey mapping, wireframing, and user flow design chops and software proficiency.
· Proven graphic design and creative development skills.
· Experience facilitating user research and usability testing.
· Great visual, verbal and written communication skills.
· Up-to-date knowledge of digital product design trends and best practices.
· Comfort designing within Agile software development processes.
· Conversant understanding of HTML / CSS capabilities
· Work with product teams to understand users’ behavior, pain points, and desires.
· Articulate UX problems and opportunities.
· Create low and high fidelity designs (and prototypes) for new products or features.
· Relentlessly consider the whole system and each detail from the user’s perspective.
· Aptitude to explain your design rationale.
· Discern and articulate must important user needs to Agile teams.
· Clearly identify assumptions and work to test each.
· Respond to quantitative and qualitative learning with each experiment.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract