This position will support two Treasury Directors, primarily, and their respective teams, as well as the Vice President & Treasurer and his Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a self-directed work style to complete tasks with minimal supervision, as well as the ability to creatively solve problems, think independently, and present a professional image. Absolute discretion with sensitive materials is also a primary responsibility.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be required to have extensive and recent experience providing efficient administrative assistant support to several Director level professionals in a moderate-paced environment. This position requires effective customer service skills and the ability to react and shift priorities quickly.
Responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance and organization of various department files, including setup, scanning, posting to share drives, filing, and long-term storage
- Travel Planning support, including domestic and international travel bookings
- Preparing expense reports and reconciling expense accounts, as requested
- Maintenance of SharePoint sites, including posting of documents, deleting obsolete documents, maintaining system access permissions and lists of authorized users
- Providing support for on- and off-site meetings: to include reserving conference rooms and arranging food and beverage catering where needed; processing visitors through LM visitor registration system; escorting visitors to and from front desk and arranging ground transportation as requested and coordinating/setting up videoconferencing.
- Meeting/Event planning and/or support, including coordination and implementation of all aspects before, at and after the event.
- General departmental support: opening and distributing incoming mail; preparing outgoing mail; ordering office supplies; screening phone calls as requested; covering “opt-out” line; tracking absences of departmental staff and entering Attendance Exception Reports into timekeeping system; typing, faxing, copying, and document editing and scanning; maintenance of departmental calendars on Outlook and issuance of event notifications; P-card purchases, as requested and reconciling expenses.
3+ years of recent and demonstrated extensive experience providing administrative assistant support to Director level clients
Effective communications and interpersonal skills
Effective time management; demonstrated punctuality and reliability
Demonstrated attention to detail
Experience multi-tasking and effectively balancing priorities
Demonstrated ability to act with diplomacy and discretion with customers, colleagues, and superiors
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
5+ years of experience supporting Director level management
Familiarity with LM corporate-wide systems such as STARS, LM Travel, LM Expenses (Concur), and Iron Mountain Connect
Familiarity with LM policies and procedures
Team player who is proactive and collaborative
Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
College degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.