Muuaaa Design Studio is looking for an Operational Manager / Account Director to join our team. We’re seeking an experienced candidate willing to go above and beyond to standardize office procedures, increase sales, supervise personnel, and make the necessary recommendations to help us get to the next level.
Our ideal candidate will be organized, proactive, multitasker, problem solver and will have experience in leadership and management experience to make the team as efficient as possible without sacrificing creativity. This candidate will have a highly strategic mindset for new business development and client presentations. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure without neglecting quality customer service and handle a high volume of work with its own deadlines.
- Lead and engage Account Executives and Designers to achieve goals on time and on budget.
- Strategic oversight on team and client's jobs implementing guidelines and standard procedures allowing the business to meet our client’s needs and expectations while driving sustainable growth.
- General management of the office, team, and internal process for all units.
- Be the point of contact between Team and Owners.
Sales and business development:
- Analyze each of the office units and identify growth opportunities.
- Maximize existing resources.
- Identify new and better ways of quoting/billing clients.
- Increase profitability
- Increase sales
- Keep projects on track and on time following each project's timeline, and foresee any problem that could prevent this from happening
- Organize team calendars
- Supervise team members and make team accountable
- Organize work calendars with KPI's
- Keep track record of time worked on each project and make resources accountable
- Maintain cost-per-project reports and time invested in each client
- Create project rentability reports
- Prepare efficiency analysis based on the size of projects
- Serve as the point of contact between clients and the studio
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge, creativity, passion or interest in design or architecture.
- Competency in Microsoft applications a must.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture