You’re a marketing automation wizard and an expert in B2B demand generation principles, lead flow management and integration between HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
You’re also a data junky, and you wear that badge with pride. Establishing process is at your core. You thrive in driving change, you embrace ambiguity and you have a passion for tracking and reporting on insights and progress. That makes you a perfect fit for the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at Absorb.
In this role, you’ll manage our marketing technology stack in addition to executing tactical aspects of demand and lead generation activities, lead nurturing, conversion programs and marketing campaigns. You’ll manage the lead model and all related processes in our marketing automation and CRM tools. You’ll also support the greater marketing team through effective project management, reporting, data analysis and tracking of Marketing’s business impact.
Ultimately you’ll be creating a strong infrastructure for marketing and sales to create repeatable, measurable programs that produce highly qualified leads and drive revenue for Absorb.
Founded in 2003, Absorb Software is a learning technology company, headquartered in Calgary, with offices in Boston, Dublin, London, and Sydney.
Absorb LMS is our award-winning, flagship product for businesses and higher education institutes around the world.
You might not know what a learning management system is, but you’ve probably used one; maybe for a safety course or corporate policy video. Now imagine it’s awesome—'not snooze-worthy— and you’re starting to get the idea!
We're a team of savvy professionals channeling our youthful spirit into industry-leading technology. As a diverse group of talented people from all walks of life, we're about as far from "corporate" as it gets. We believe in a fun, open and modern work environment with benefits and initiatives that have us ranked as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers. Sounds like a place you’d want to work, right?
- Own our marketing automation system and provide leadership in the use and administration of our marketing automation and CRM systems (HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Leverage HubSpot and Salesforce to manage the execution of marketing campaigns, tactics and tasks including email templates, landing pages, lead capture forms, content syndication, lead scoring, etc.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation and Sales Operations teams to help define, execute and monitor lead flow process from inquiry to closed revenue, and optimize workflows to increase marketing and sales productivity
- Actively strengthen relationship between Sales and Marketing by being a main point of contact for feedback on processes and leads
- Help map the prospect journey—scoring, nurture streams, lead routing, automation and emails through the buying journey
- Manage lead scoring model and all related processes in HubSpot and Salesforce
- Monitor the performance of the demand generation funnel, plan versus actual and against industry benchmarks
- Build, maintain and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that measure all aspects of data quality, campaign performance, program effectiveness, pipeline performance and marketing ROI
- Take ownership of the marketing database; Monitor database health and manage data initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from third-party tools and online sources, and flow of leads between HubSpot and Salesforce
- Manage a consolidated view of all marketing initiatives to ensure the team stays organized, on track and on schedule. Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
- Analyze data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and to improve performance benchmarks
- Continuously improve our marketing automation processes and drive the roadmap, from data cleansing to predictive analytics and account-based programs
- Evolve the marketing tech stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones, ensuring our systems can meet evolving business needs.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on lead generation, marketing operations and related roles—SaaS experience a plus
- 2+ years experience as marketing automation platform administrator including management and execution of multi-touch email nurturing and lead generation campaigns (required)
- Deep understanding of the HubSpot platform; development and integration with SFDC is required; HubSpot certification preferred
- High proficiency with salesforce.com
- Process-oriented mindset; demonstrated ability to design, automate, and improve internal marketing/sales processes around lead flow and lead management
- Experience developing campaign metrics, reports and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness and optimize to improve performance
- Methodical and data-oriented with a strong desire to test, learn and iterate
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, from ideation through implementation and beyond
- Self starter mentality and a person who thrives on collaboration within marketing as well as cross-functional teams
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Strong communication skills and desire to embrace and champion change
You must be able to provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States and for Absorb Software out of the Boston office.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 4 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)