1st Class Real Estate, is looking for experienced, smart, energetic, and driven sales agents to build their own thriving businesses within our unique real estate business. We are looking for Licensed Real Estate agents to provide them with 100% COMMISSION AND LEADS!
1st Class Real Estate is a full service Real Estate company that desires to help YOU grow your business! Like everyone else, we offer competitive splits & support; however, it is our culture that sets us apart from the rest!
Our main focus is to provide our agents with amazing Culture, Mentoring, Advanced Productivity Tools, Superior Training, and LEADS! Besides being a lead generating brokerage, we offer models designed to meet the needs of every agent at any stage of their career. We would love to speak with you over the phone to discuss the opportunity we have further.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- 1 or more years of real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
WE PROVIDE FULL SUPPORT TO LEARN & GROW
Being part of 1st Class Real Estate means, you’ll always have the resources to help you make the “Best”. From our initial training to ongoing coaching, 1st Class Real Estate is committed to making all the “parts” stronger!
Our respected training program reflects our commitment to Real Estate sales education, career, and income growth. 1st Class Real Estate Growth Plan has a focus on personal productivity, sales skills, and career development. Is there any better way to build your business and your earnings?
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $60,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Real Estate License Required:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible