T-Mobile Home and Entertainment is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Principal Software Engineer to work on our UI team creating and maintaining a device-centric user interface. You will work with a cross-functional team in an agile framework to develop industry-defining features for a growing customer base. This position is best suited for a strong technical contributor who is intimately familiar with the technologies, methodologies, and concepts the role leverages.
TRUST YOU WITH
- Collaborate daily with product managers, scrum masters, and UX designers.
- Write dynamic web applications using test-driven development techniques.
- Design application solutions to complex problems.
- Advise front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices.
STUFF YOU TELL
PEOPLE AT PARTIES
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is disciplined and regimented, with a zealous focus on consistency.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Has experience working within agile methodologies.
- Has technical expertise with:
- ExpressJS, Rectify, VueJS, and React
- Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, and Selenium
- WebPack and Babel
- HTML / CSS