Position located in Bellevue, WA
Are you looking to leverage your strategic talent and unleash your potential as a business and marketing leader? Come join a growing dynamic Marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ digital transformation with business applications and industry solution.
We are on a mission to drive market share, consumption, and double-digit revenue growth for Business applications worldwide. The global Business Applications & Industry Marketing Team is looking for a creative product marketing and communication professional with high energy, passion, and attention to detail to lead the Business Applications Strategy & Business planning.
Our portfolio is a digital transformation accelerant. Dynamics 365 is a horizontal platform that enables purpose-built industry solutions that integrate cloud, data, analytics and business intelligence. For customers, the result is a powerful new approach to business that gives them a competitive advantage, flexibility and an unlimited platform for growth.
The Business Applications Strategy & Business planning role will be focused on driving the strategy and planning process with business leaders across marketing, sales, service, operations and finance. The role is responsible for orchestrating the Business Application strategy across PMG, Engineering and Sales, as well as the execution through the planning process to drive positive customer experiences, product adoption and business Applications revenue.
If you thrive on being part of a dynamic and strategic business, want to get closer to our customers and partners and experience a role with multiple marketing levers then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the team include:
- Define, prioritize and land our product strategy to support the Business application and industry group growth ambition including:
o Orchestrating resources effectively across functions (products and events).
o Leveraging Biz app’s key differentiators, new messaging model in a disruptive approach.
o Landing our strategic messaging through our multichannel engine.
- Partner with C+E Engineering, C+E Marketing teams and Worldwide Commercial Business (WCB, OCP, Industries) Sales organization to align on the communication strategy.
- Orchestrate and execute the strategic plan through SLT milestone and DRI process
- Gather actionable business insights through events, community management, and immersive experiences like voice of the customer.
- Effectively communicate at all levels, from corporate VPs to the end customer, demonstrating impact and influence across different roles and organizations.
- Demonstrate operational excellence and rigor around Company planning process, Board of director engagement, exec retreat deliverables.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key requirements include:
- Demonstrated track record of success in product marketing and marketing communications
- Passionate, results-driven and organized approach, with an attention to detail. A self-starter who can create and deliver scalable-communication plans from concept to delivery, including an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, effectively driving to measurable results. The ability to work independently in ambiguous and changing environments, along with great listening and partnering skills.
- Strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly-matrixed organization.
- Strong people manager and team builder. Fostering an environment where people can thrive, do their best work and feel appreciated and recognized.
- An understanding of Microsoft’s cloud computing technologies and go-to-market strategies
- Experience in Sales and Marketing strategy, Communication strategy and Corp and field strategy.
- BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- 10+ year of professional experience
- Exec level experience required.