Program Orientation and Communications Specialist
Design, develop, and implement a program communications strategy. Solve the problem of how to get key messages and information out across a program of 1,000 staff and clients in creative ways. Analyze the development of client briefings, newsletters, key messaging, and branding efforts. Create and update SOPs for Program Management Office (PMO) tool sets and operating models. Maintain program orientation decks and associated materials. Work with stakeholders to assess communication needs, determine key messages and themes, timing, and delivery, and tailor communications for specific audiences.
- 2+ years of experience with communications or training
- Experience with collaborating across teams, functions, and geographical regions and engaging team members at all levels
- Experience with using Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to gather information and synthesize it into presentable content for senior leadership and the client
- Ability to conceive, draft, proofread, and edit materials quickly, including comprehending and communicating complex technical or sensitive subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully while providing creative solutions supporting the overall marketing and communications strategy.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Public Trust clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.