Amazing Lash Studio Bloomingdale is a chic lash extension studio located in the
Bloomingdale Regency Center on the corner of Bloomingdale & Bell Shoals.
We have an immediate opening for a retail sales associate, customer service representative and membership specialist. It's a great opportunity to extend your customer service and sales skills in a spa-like environment.
Experience working at a membership-based company or in a retail sales role - a plus!
Must be highly dependable and love customer interaction (both phone and in- person).
Who we are:
The Amazing Lash Studio® is the industry leader for eyelash extension and eyebrow services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication, and excellence so our guests will look and feel AMAZING!
Who you are:
You are building a career that lets you flex some strong entrepreneurial muscle and you know that what you do makes a difference in the guest experience. You have an inherent desire to learn, connect, and create. Passion to champion a sales culture, deliver a world class guest experience and membership relationship specialist.
Lash Consultant Benefits:
- Ongoing training and career development
- Competitive compensation plan with the potential to make between $10 to $14 per hour depending on membership sales performance
- Free eyelash services including volume upgrades
- Membership sales bonus
- Flexible Hours
- Discounts on all retail products
- 401k, health benefits, and PTO for eligible employees
- A fun culture with nice people – quarterly team outings just for fun and regular catered lunch days
- Clear career path to grow as a professional
- Ongoing training
Lash Consultant Responsibilities
- Promoting and selling Amazing Lash Studio® Membership and retail products to guests
- Assists Studio Manager with lead generation, prospect to membership conversion and membership retention
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by welcoming and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Answers phone calls, book appointments, and enthusiastically greeting guests
- Assist in administrative tasks including filing and data entry of guests records and surveys
- Prepare guest records for treatments
- Participate in special events to promote the studio
- Maintains cleaning, organizing, and maintenance of lobby and studio public areas
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
Are you a good fit?
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working (aka you do not take yourself too seriously)
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
Lash Consultant Qualifications
- Customer service oriented
- Results oriented, metrics drive
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Love welcoming and interacting with guests
- Sales experience – plus!
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be outgoing, positive, cheerful, engaging, energetic, and resourceful
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours: including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Mindbody Software experience a plus
Apply today to see if Amazing Lash Studio Tampa Bloomingdale is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
The health and safety of clients and our team members is our top priority. We have implemented safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include but are not limited to:
- Temperature checks
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
Each Amazing Lash Studio® location is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Amazing Lash Franchise, LLC (ALF) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ALFS. This is not an offer of employment by ALF. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Amazing Lash Studio® location. Amazing Lash Studio® and Amazing Lash Studio + design are registered trademarks owned by ALF.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All employees are temperature checked, wear facebooks and regular sanitizing of common surfaces.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location