Leverage analytical expertise to work as an open source analyst, providing cutting-edge OSINT collection and analysis, including social media exploitation and Big or Bulk Data exploitation to support the client. Provide consultation on how to leverage open source intelligence (OSINT) data and information, use specialized OSINT tools and services, and consult on the development of OSINT products. Support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques and leverage knowledge to analyze the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft. Use advanced OSINT and social media collection and analysis techniques to support information requests concerning force protection, indications and warnings, counter threats, counterintelligence, and all source intelligence integration and assessments. Assist with risk assessments across a wide range of topics, including transnational and critical infrastructure threats, military capabilities, leadership intentions, and threat networks. Oversee the planning and implementation of analytical programs and interface regularly with senior management and Combatant Command leadership.
- 8+ years of experience with conducting open source research, intelligence collection, all-source intelligence analysis, or targeting
- Experience with managing OSINT collection, requirements, and analysis
- Experience with accessing, researching, and exploiting global and regional social media and digital platforms
- Knowledge of politics, foreign policy, military, and trending threats in the MENA region
- Knowledge of intelligence needs, planning considerations, courses of action, information, and capability requirements, gaps, and needs
- Knowledge of advanced Internet-based research, including Boolean logic, advanced research techniques, search engine and database resources, and Internet sources, including social media, social networking tools, and commercial- and industry-based databases
- Ability to employ behavioral and technical research methodologies and tradecraft and brief client leadership and colleagues on the results of research succinctly
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Joint or Combatant Command staff
- Knowledge of scripting languages and technologies, including Python, Java, R Script, and JEMA
- Ability to show proficiency in a language relevant to the MENA region a plus
- Ability to train junior analysts
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Approved intelligence community, DoD, or Army OSINT training or equivalent
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.