Entry level Business Analyst.
- Bachelors or master’s in Business Administration or BA in CS/IT , Information Systems,
Business Intelligence, or Business Logistics.
- Non-IT students can also apply if they are willing to go and work as a software
- Candidates who are on CPT /OPT, H1B, GC can apply.
- 0-3 years’ experience.
- Experience in a related role in a technical environment.
- Proven SQL skills and familiarity.
- Previous experience as a member of an Agile Scrum team.
- Ability to bring together and clearly document software requirements.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and
support across functions and at all levels).
- End-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project
deliverables for software development projects.
- Utilizing SQL to write custom queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Participates in the scoping of proposed improvements, and works with Content
Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements
into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate risk while leading tasks, resources, and changes.
- Leads or works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving
problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.