Provide consulting services focused on supporting the analytical planning and execution of health and healthcare data for government agencies. Maintain responsibility for analysis design and statistical programming in SAS and R, code optimization and efficiency, quality control via appropriate application of statistical theory, modeling, including parametric and non-parametric for interpretation of results, and objective development for descriptive statistics to refine hypothesis. Perform clear and concise report writing, display oral expertise, and present to satisfying client needs for highly visible government agencies. Assist with monitoring and assessing data integrity and accuracy using commonly accepted reliability and validity assurance practices appropriate for quantitative and qualitative data. Assist with a growing market that seeks to use quantitative and qualitative data analyses to assess the return on investment to guide the allocation of health and healthcare funds through the federal budget.
- Experience with data mining and statistical modeling, including descriptive statistics, traditional modeling, and interpretation
- Experience with data manipulation using statistical software
- Experience with using SAS, including macros, arrays, and soft-coding at an intermediary level
- Ability to be flexible and organized, prioritize and multi-task, and thrive with asking questions
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with database management or IT
- Experience in working with R, including package use, program creation, and data exportation
- Experience with analyzing large-scale data sets
- Experience with working in team environments where not all members are professionally trained in statistical and quantitative studies
- Experience with program documentation and code commenting
- Experience with data visualizations for broad audiences
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.