Responsible for all aspects of operational and financial performance of the Mobile Services Department, which provides on-demand aircraft maintenance/repair services at various airports around the contiguous U.S.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
· Managing resources (e.g., equipment, personnel, and capital) to maximize safety, efficiency, and profitability of department
· Regulatory compliance (e.g., FAA, OSHA, DOL, EEOC, etc.)
· Identifying business opportunities
· Negotiating various contracts and agreements
· Customer relations
· Maintaining a high level of safety, quality, and customer satisfaction throughout the operation
Must be familiar with and have worked in a General Aviation maintenance environment for a minimum of 5 years in a management capacity; minimum of 10 years in the aviation industry. Experience with mobile maintenance services, A&P license (with IA) preferred. The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to think strategically, have formal presentation and computer skills, and be able to lead a multi-faceted mobile services division.
Equal Employer Opportunity.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 14CFR60-741.5(A). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Aviation: 10 years (Required)
- A&P, IA licenses (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance