Virginia-Dulles International Airport
Pike Corporation, Inc.
The Client Services Specialist position provides client and company relations support by gathering and collecting necessary job data to facilitate the successful execution of assigned work. This role also performs entry level design work.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Receive assigned project details from client/supervision and identify job elements for implementation of project and communicate details effectively to external customers
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information to both internal and external customers •Accurately gather and enter data into work tracking systems
- Learn company/client policies and procedures for the development of site designs for gas and electric distribution facilities to serve a variety of customers
- Gathers site drawings, construction sketches and other data for gas and electric distribution facilities
- Generate and review customer related documents
- Perform and complete entry level design work as assigned
- Answer and provide basic information when able or screen and forward to appropriate personnel
- Ability to meet established deadlines and deliver requested information in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
High school degree or GED required. Experience 0 - 1 Year Experience in customer service preferred.
- Work independently
- Customer Oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
Pike Engineering is an equal opportunity employer EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Pike is a Non-Union Company
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization