Climate Masters-Inc is currently seeking a highly skilled and safety conscious HVAC Installer Mechanic with technical acumen and experience managing and prioritizing large volumes of work orders.
Climate Masters, Inc. is currently seeking a highly skilled and safety conscious HVAC Maintenance Technician with technical acumen and experience managing and prioritizing large volumes of work orders.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Valid drivers license
- Willingness to invest in tools used in the Service of HVAC equipment
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes.
- Operate power and hand tools safely
- Basic knowledge of electrical and refrigeration principles.
- Basic knowledge of service tools and testing devices.
- Perform filter changes and do filter checklist paperwork unassisted.
- Perform planned maintenance with assistance of a Service Technician 3 or 4
- Follow directions as given.
- Work from 28’ extension ladder and 12’ step ladder.
- Commit to developing customer service skills
Duties, Roles & Responsibilities
- Arrive at jobsite at scheduled time and location as dispatched.
- Relocate from one jobsite to another jobsite as dispatched during the workday.
- Report to dispatcher when arriving and leaving jobsite.
- Operate company vehicle as needed.
- Follow instructions from supervisor and carry out in timely manner.
- Report problems with company tools or vehicle promptly.
- Report problems with equipment to Dispatcher to expedite parts delivery.
- Purchase required tools as listed.
- On call status for emergency service as required.
- Ability to work staggered schedule if required.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Complete all service related forms properly.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Years of Related HVAC Experience: 2+ Years
- Driver's License Required
- Full Paid Health Life Insurance Cancer Benefits Paid Holidays
- Vacation Uniforms Provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- HVAC Installation: 5 years (Preferred)
- hvac: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Other types of insurance