Full-time | Temporary | Internship
Full Job Description
What are the objectives/goals of the position?
Compare assay performance of qPCR and digital PCR
What are the primary duties of this position?
Prepare viral vector samples, run qPCR and digital PCR, data analysis and report
What technical skills are required?
Currently seeking candidates pursuing a degree in Life sciences, Biology related fields of study.
Lab aseptic skills
basic molecular biology knowledge and technique
To participate in the AstraZeneca Intern Program,
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program, returning to the academic program following AstraZeneca assignment
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 preferred
- At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Completed at least two years of undergraduate studies