Carolina Asthma and Allergy Center is now hiring full time Medical Assistants to join our team of dedicated professionals at our Eastover location!
Carolina Asthma & Allergy Center is the area’s largest asthma and allergy practice made up entirely of board-certified physicians. We deliver patient-focused care to all ages. We are committed to educating the patient and caregiver, improving quality of life, and maintaining our own high standard of expertise and care. Areas of specialty include food allergy, drug allergy, venom allergy, and asthma. Carolina Asthma & Allergy Center helps patients Breathe, Live and ultimately Thrive by effectively treating and often curing allergy and asthma challenges.
RMA/CMA Job Summary:
The RMA/CMA will perform clinical duties under the direction of a Physician and Site Manger.
Primary Job Responsibilities, but not limited to:
· Working with the providers, staff and patients during office visits and examinations.
· Testing training will be provided for spirometry, FeNo, and skin testing.
· Software training will also be provided.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED
· Current documentation of a national certification for the registered medical assistant (RMA) or for the Certified Assistant.
· CPR Certification and current health records with the appropriate immunizations to work in healthcare.
· Computer competence and knowledge of EMR Systems.
· Nextgen experience is preferred, but not required.
· Work consistently requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling.
· Must be able to lift and support up to 30 lbs.
· Use of computer
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which include health, vision and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, employee care and a 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.58 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: In person