Full-time | CommissionEstimated: $28,000 - $37,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Writing Skills
- Office Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for general administrative tasks in support of all plant operations, including safety, quality, production, human resources, supply chain and logistics, sales, and marketing.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, distribute, and post plant communications. Communication channels will include email, electronic communication boards, posting boards, physical handouts, etc.
- Submit purchase requisitions and responsibility for and reconciliation of expenses for the plant purchasing card.
- Be a member of the Plant Events Committee and the key event coordinator, including plant and individual recognition celebrations, visitor meetings, and tours. Coordinate outside services for general plant needs such as paper shredding, vending and food, and uniform services.
- General data entry and record keeping including report and presentation generation and/or submittal.
- Maintain training records and assist Human Resources and Environmental, Health, & Safety in onboarding of new employees and act as backup timecard approver for supervisor and manager absences.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 2 years of office experience preferred.
- Requires the ability to operate various office equipment including a computer, copy machine, and telephone along with equipment relative to performing job duties.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per year
- Office Environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: