Follow our company on LinkedIn to stay updated: https://www.linkedin.com/company/covetedsolutions
JOB SUMMARY: In this exciting position you will report to the Executive Vice President and will be a strategic business partner to the Executive Team. This position is responsible for the design and execution of associate strategy. In addition to managing day-to-day human resources activities, this role will lead and direct organizational development and talent management, including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, employee relations, benefits and compliance. We're seeking an impact player that is fully aligned with our mission and will grow alongside of us to impact our success story. This role requires a hands-on leader, motivator, team builder and communicator. You will be the “guardian” of our culture, which differentiates us from our competitors and makes us an employer of choice. This is a dynamic role that relies on your strong operational HR experience, resourcefulness and responsiveness in a fast-paced environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and execute the company’s overall Associate strategy to ensure that continued growth will be supported.
- Consult and partner with business leaders to provide HR guidance on organizational design and development, coaching and development, talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards, employee relations, company culture and policy administration.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Partner with Raymond Corporate to ensure Carolina Handling is in compliance with all required standards and policies.
- Lead and partner with cross-functional teams across such groups as IT, Continuous Improvement, Learning and Development and Safety as it relates to company-wide projects and best practices.
- Practice continuous improvement and continual learning by recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and its services.
- Manage internal and external projects to ensure effective and timely execution.
- Perform the role consistent with corporate values, using a collaborative approach.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Human Resources, Business or related field, as well as SPHR, SHRM-SCP or other relevant professional certification. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years progressive Human Resources related experience within medium to large, complex organizations with multiple locations domestically.
- 3+ years’ experience directly leading a team of multiple personnel.
- A track record of success in developing and implementing successful HR programs, particularly in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate with business leaders and employees to effectively drive change and achieve business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior management level.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid-paced and dynamic business environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Pay: $75.00 - $100.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Signing Bonus
Position will be 100% remote for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, but when offices are able to open again, relocation will be expected to company HQ.
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Staffing/Recruiting: 5 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 7 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: