Oliver Evans (18222), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Quality Assurance Associate - Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
The Quality Assurance Associate in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) performs all quality tasks related to suspicious activity decision investigations for all Business Units to ensure potentially unusual or suspicious activity/transactions are appropriately identified, documented and filed. Additionally, the AML Quality Associate will escalate any suspicious activity investigation that has not been decisioned appropriately within the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML framework and company policies and procedures.
- Review Suspicious Activity Reporting decisions to ensure that decision framework is appropriate and thorough
- Review Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) to ensure that all appropriate fields in the SAR form are filled out correctly, SAR narrative is thorough and appropriate levels of supporting documentation were obtained and maintained within Actimize
- Document activity that is out of compliance with BSA regulatory guidance
- Document activity that is out of compliance with AML Policies and Procedures
- Assist Quality Manager with developing Quality reporting and metrics
- Assist Quality Manager with maintaining Quality Policies and Procedures
- High school diploma, GED, Equivalent certification or military experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) investigative experience
- At least 2 years of Anti-Money Laundering experience
- 1 year of AML Quality experience, or 1 year of Quality Control Audit experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- CAMS certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.