Who is Elementum?
Think of all the things you own, touch, or use each day:
your clothes, your computer, your car. We are living in a $25T product economy, and every single product - whether it's a cup of coffee, the latest smartwatch, or life-saving medicine - has a supply chain through which it is sourced, manufactured, stored, and delivered to the hands of customers. Considering how much we depend on our products, you'd think companies know exactly where their products are at all times. Well, they don't. Actually, they have no idea. That's where Elementum comes in. We are building the world's Product Graph, a digital mapping of the whole global product economy—bigger than Facebook's Social and LinkedIn's Job Graphs COMBINED. With a suite of real-time apps, customers get global visibility and actionable insights to better identify, collaborate on, and resolve issues, finally making operations as smart and proactive as they need to be.
What is the Associate Content Marketer
Elementum's Marketing team needs more content! Come join us to help drive awareness of Elementum's story and amplify our vision. We deliver external/internal facing content and collateral for all functions. This can range from quirky internal videos to product marketing campaigns, to blogs and evergreen articles for popular consumption. We're a fun bunch that enjoys stretching our creative talents through bits of improv and brainstorms over boba drinks.
What you'll do:
- Support research of industry trends, insights, and competitor updates and help shape the respective content
- Help draft and publish internal and external communications, providing product information where necessary
- Support in research, prospecting, PR outreach for external campaigns
- Help curate and maintain the Elementum blog
- Commit to learning about the supply chain industry, its audiences, and its trends with a healthy, positive curiosity
- Craft product messaging, as well as key features and benefits through white papers, case studies, presentations, and sales collateral
- Work with team to support needs during critical sales cycle
What You Need For This Role
- Sense of humor: we take our work seriously, but ourselves… not so much
- Excellent writing skills: an ability to distill and drive overall messaging across different streams of content (blog, presentation decks, emails, and white papers)
- Excellent communication skills: work cross-functionally to ensure messaging is preserved and be able to simplify technology into a compelling story
- Reliable critical thinking skills: strong analytical ability to assess complex situations and exceptional creativity to provide solutions
- Enthusiastic and driven: passion for promoting and elucidating high tech products and missions; self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to [code-switch]: juggle content marketing and thought leadership understanding with solid product marketing skills to manage technical content for non-technical audiences
- Detail-oriented focus and good judgement: you care about the nuance of messaging and how to craft pieces in consideration of audience
- The boldness to have a point of view and the humility to ask "how can I improve?"
What you've done
- A background in marketing, journalism, English, public relations, communications or a related field is preferred (though not required)
- Natural born storyteller with 2-3 years of diverse writing experience
- Experience doing thorough technology research as well as the ability to leverage the necessary internal expertise to push projects forward
Please send a couple work samples in lieu of a cover letter!