The Manager, Marketing Strategy - Front Store Health, will be responsible for executing and optimizing key Front Store marketing campaigns. In addition, the Manager will be supporting the team through a range of efforts, such as providing key inputs into the learning agenda and marketing brief, gathering insights on the consumer, and pulling market trends and competitive insights.
The Manager, Marketing Strategy - Front Store Health will:
- Develop Business Cases & Marketing Plans
- Support development of learning agendas and insights required to determine addressable / attainable business opportunities and work with marketing leadership to translate these insights into effective marketing plans.
- Contribute to the strategic marketing brief, the framework and foundation for a marketing initiative or campaign.
- Own the creation and communication of the project workbook to internal and external stakeholders, including strategy, creative, and media partners.
- Execute and Optimize Marketing Campaigns
- Lead execution of all project deliverables including, but not limited to, brief development, collaboration with Procurement on print production deliverables, collaboration with Operations on field readiness, and review of materials by Clinical, Legal, and suppliers.
- Gather Consumer and Industry Insights:
- Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends in order to identify best practices as well as opportunities to influence marketing strategies.
- Build Collaborative Relationships
- Manage and develop strong relationships with partners across the organization (both up and down levels) and lead cross-functional teams to ensure the consistent communication and execution of strategy.
- Partner with suppliers to identify opportunities to complement and amplify marketing campaigns.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in retail, agency or consumer brands
- Ability to collaborate across the organization, including internal and external business partners
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years of managing marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to multitask, shift priorities quickly, and thrive in an ambiguous/fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical experience and a familiarity with the digital environment
- Ability to leverage data and insights, and turn these into actionable recommendations
- Self-motivated individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing is required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.