Acelero Learning Camden/Philadelphia, Inc., NJ/PA
We are looking for individuals who exemplify our values of: Follow-through, Data-driven Decision-making, Proactive Problem-Solving, Open Communication, and Teamwork. It’s not just a job, it’s a chance to make a difference.
We are seeking early childhood education professionals who believe all children can succeed and achieve. We have openings for the following roles:
• Infant/Toddler Teachers
• Pre-K Counts Certified Teachers
• P-3 Certified Teacher (Camden)
• Preschool Teachers (FT and PT)
These positions serve classrooms with a direct focus on children ages 0-5 years of age. You will work collaboratively with a Teacher/Assistant Teacher to ensure the successful operation of a classroom with a total of 6-8 children for those 0-3 yrs and 15-20 children for those 3-5 years of age. The Teacher also works with a team of other classroom teachers and family members to implement the Creative Curriculum for Infant/Toddlers or Preschool to achieve outcomes for children of all abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
- Bilingual Spanish candidates strongly preferred
- Infant/Toddler Teacher- Infant/Toddler Child Development Associate (CDA), Associate’s (AA) degree or Bachelor’s (BA) degree in Infant Toddler, Preschool, Child Development or Early Childhood Education preferred. Will consider candidates with early childhood education/child development credits and/OR candidates with experience and willing to obtain their CDA (Child Development Credential) FREE TRAINING PROVIDED!
- Pre-K Counts Teacher- Must have PA Pre-K Counts Teaching certification
- P-3 Teacher- Must have NJ P-3 Teaching certification. Bilingual Spanish required.
- Preschool Teacher- Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education OR Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education; or a Bachelor’s Degree in related field with at least six college courses in Early Childhood Education plus experience teaching preschool aged children