Kronos is seeking a technically curious and collaborative full-stack Developer to join the Workforce Central Continuing Engineering organization in Lowell, MA. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment with geographically distributed teams as part of a customer-focused organization.
- Able to provide in depth evaluation and investigation of issues and code defects, potentially, across all levels of the application stack, from database to browser, including external libraries.
- Deliver results consistently in a fast-paced environment, giving attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Develop technically complex, but targeted solutions to rapidly address customer concerns.
- Troubleshoot performance, network or environmental issues in the customer production or test environments.
- Communicate technical details in a clear and concise manner.
- Contribute well-designed, testable, clean code with a focus on quality.
- Participate in continuously improvement of practices, tools and processes.
- Operate in the best interest of our customers.
- Bring a positive energy and a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience within complex enterprise software.
- Keen troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of industry building tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Eclipse, WebStorm, Gradle
- Experience building software in a continuous integration environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering high quality software on time in a fast-paced environment
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.