We are currently seeking a Talented Professional to add to our Team:
Position: Human Resources Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of Human Resources and personnel departments, and assist in developing and implementing policies, programs and procedures regarding Human Resource Planning, Recruitment, Training and Development, Occupation classification and pay and benefit administration. Participate actively on various joint committees to maintain ongoing relations between management and employees.
Provides primary HR consultation for a significant portion of a business unit/division/ or corporate level on HR issues. Partners with business management to develop and implement HR strategies and solutions to address strategic business needs. Uses professional concepts in developing approaches in the solution of critical problems and broad design issues. Works on problems that impact design/selling success or address future products/technologies as well as, complex situations where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variable. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise the activities of other HR Staff.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Operates as the one point of contact for all HR services to a designated business leader. Operates as a filter for information between business unit and HR Services. Coordinates and communicates issues dealing with and affecting Payroll, Benefits, Organizational Change and Employee relations in accordance with all applicable legislative requirements (federal and Provincial).
- Creates, implements and interprets company employment policies
- Manages adherence to OHS legislation and fulfills requirements of provincial workplace safety mandates
- Oversee the payroll and benefits function through direct reporting relationship
- Partners with Sr. Management to develop and implement HR strategies and solutions to address strategic and technical business needs. (i.e.: turnover, retention, succession planning, performance management, organizational structure, etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of the interrelationships of RFC’s key business processes and functions. Assess and consult on the opportunities, risks and effects posed by recommended process or technology changes.
- Leads HR project teams to include planning, analysis, and presentation of recommendations having unit, division, or corporate wide implications.
- May recruit exempt level / management positions for business groups.
- Make independent decisions on complex employee relations issues.
- Partners with Learning and Development to provide recommendations and create/provide structured courses.
- Provides feedback / input on due diligence / acquisitions anticipated risk and reward to the business unit.
- Drive the implementation of the Performance Management System and ensure effective feedback and management of performance takes place.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent required
- 7-10 years HR experience, with experience in all HR disciplines
- Previous supervisory or management level experience.
- HRIS and payroll and benefits systems
- Microsoft Office Suite products
- Goal and deadline orientated
- Work effectively independently
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
AllianceOne is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust. We will accommodate candidates in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code for all employment activities, including the recruitment process.
AllianceOne Ltd is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities throughout both external and internal recruiting activities. Applicants requesting accommodation will be consulted about their needs and appropriate accommodation will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused