Certifications Manager, Sumo Logic
Who Are We?
We are a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semistructured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. Our mission is to democratize analytics, making it accessible, simple and powerful for businesses of all sizes to build, run and secure their organizations. With Sumo Logic, customers can harness the power of machine data to gain operational business and customer insights that lead to competitive advantage and differentiated customer experience.
What Do We Do?
Sumo Logic was founded in 2010 by experts in log management, scalable systems, big data, and security. We imagined a world of Yottabyte-scale machine data, where machine learning algorithms and advanced analytics could make sense of it all. Today, our purpose-built, cloud-native service analyzes more than 100 petabytes of data, more than 16 million searches, and delivers 10s of millions of insights daily – positioning Sumo among the most powerful machine data analytics services in the world. Our customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business, and growth.
How you can help
As the Certifications Manager for the Customer Success department, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the existing Sumo Logic Certifications content (4 certs) as well as the upcoming additional certifications for our International user conference. Your work will be critical to customers and partners who participate in these thriving programs, enabling the team to gain insights into how best to improve and grow learning at Sumo Logic. You will critically assess end-user needs and design the flow of information to be role appropriate. You will also design and implement a rewards program to increase incentives for training students to continue on with their Sumo Logic learning experience.
- Collaborate with SMEs to maintain existing study guides and certification exams that reflect the latest product releases
- Technical Content Developers to create new certification offerings to further user enablement
- Integrate existing systems to provide accurate internal and external reporting of user certification
- Establish gamification for onboarding and other usage paths as well as certification.
- Develop a certification rewards program
- Refine, re-design, and maintain a Partner certification program
- Assist the Learn team in the development of user-based an online academy
- Sumo Logic experience or other log analytics and metrics experience
- Experience with revenue-driven certification models
- Proven track record in successful Certification programs from design to maintenance
- Must be a highly effective communicator in oral presentations as well as written content with excellent customer interaction skills.
- Must be highly organized, and able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- 5+ years managing technical certifications, or a role with similar duties and responsibilities
- Sumo Logic or other data analytics solution
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud experience
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Learning and Development, or a related field
- Travel: Occasional (4-5 times a year, always in advance)
- Regional offices okay: Denver, NYC or Remote okay so long as they can work CST-PST hours.