Conduct research in quantum computing, quantum information processing, quantum algorithms, and advanced analytics. Analyze the development and review research design, operations, and integrated project schedules and participate in strategic planning efforts. Use technical and analytical expertise to review reports and provide oral and written summaries that summarize work in a technical context. Provide background research and assistance for presented technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with quantum information processing, quantum computing, quantum gate modeling, or superconducting or spin-based semiconductor qubit designing, gained during academic internships, doctoral or post-doctoral studies
- Experience with authoring peer-reviewed articles on quantum topics
- Ability to effectively communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently on complex tasks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- PhD degree
- Experience with project management for scientific projects
- Experience with working in a supervisory or advisory position
- Experience with programming
- Experience with data science, including analysis, data visualization, and machine learning
- Secret clearance
- PhD degree in Physics, EE, Mathematics, or related technical discipline with an emphasis on quantum information research preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC5, CJ1