Our Scheduler position functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to work as a liaison between patients and physicians, helping patients schedule procedures.
Scheduler responsibilities include:
- Schedules procedures while identifying conflicts and rearranging as needed
- Helps patients arrange preventative screenings when applicable
- Delivers excellent patient service and communicates patient’s concerns or changes in health to clinical staff.
- Will coordinate rooms, supply, equipment and testing schedules, as well as coordination of billing for appropriate services.
- 20 hours a week, Fridays and Saturdays from 8am until 4:30pm, and Sundays from 10am until 2pm.
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
The Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking, tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.