- Project Management
- Coaching Experience
- Microsoft Office
As a member of the HR leadership team, the Human Resources Business Partner will provide strategic HR leadership for a number of business units and act as the lead HR representative for the New York office. Employees within the business units work in Ipsos offices throughout North America. The HR Business Partner will also work closely with the HR team who serve other business units within Ipsos. The position will report directly to the head of HR for North America with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Business Unit leaders. Initially this role will have no direct reports, however, the client base is also supported by an HR Resource team for first line HR inquiries from the client base in addition to a Recruiting team.
The ideal candidate will be a leader with demonstrated business acumen looking to grow their career. The demands of the role further require an individual capable of leading change while working effectively within tight time frames. Strong functional skills are required in employee relations, performance management, organizational development, compensation, and training & development. Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a results-oriented professional to play a key role in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organization. An executive presence is key and the ability to work with all levels is important for this role including executives. Ipsos offers a team environment which recognizes and rewards individual achievement. If you are interested in joining a industry leading global organization committed to innovation and growth, submit an online application today!
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner based in our New York office. This position is a true HR generalist role, and requires at least 7 years of Human Resource experience in all HR disciplines. The incumbent will have the ability to establish trusted partner relationships, providing consultative support to assigned BU leaders and employees as well as independently juggle the demands of day to day HR needs.
Ideal candidate has
- A passion for and excellence in working collaboratively while demonstrating expertise in the various human resources disciplines, especially performance management, employee relations, compensation, training and work process improvement.
- Superior consultative/coaching skills and keen ability and desire to identify and constructively facilitate the resolution of challenging employee and organizational issues while demonstrating strong business acumen are critical.
- Experience in both large and small/medium size organizations would be helpful, ideally in the professional services industry.
- Strong project management abilities and process-orientation as well as a high tolerance for ambiguity amidst change are key to success in this position.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment and be a resourceful individual capable of dealing confidently with senior executives while effectively supporting employee needs at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to remotely and independently manage the majority of the day to day needs of client base and an innate sense of knowing when to seek additional support from the head of HR when required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with both peers and BU management
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively within a high paced business environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize demands and facilitate change are critical
- Above average ability with regard to Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge in Visa processing and Immigration a plus
- Prior experience in market research, advertising and/or professional services organizations is preferred
- BA required; HR related advanced degree and/or other HR certifications a plus (SHRM, PHR, etc.)
Ipsos is an equal opportunity employer.