This position is Part-Time
- Packs the grocery items and other goods making sure that fragile items are protected
- Processing (picking + scanning + packing)
- Safe Food Practices specific to department
- Assist in housekeeping of the department
- Maintain excellent safety, quality, cleanliness, and productivity standards within the distribution warehouse
- Audit product for quality
- Maintain a team player mentality by assisting others when the need arises.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be able to work holidays.
- Must be able to start overnight or early morning hours (start times vary by department)
- Must be comfortable in warehouse/production environment
- Ability to meet production and accuracy standards in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to stand and walk for long period of times
- Ability to push, pull, squat, twist, kneel, reach, turn and bend
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs intermittently during a typical work shift
- Comfortable and able to work a 8-12hr shift (hours per day are based on business need)
- Work a shift of 8 – 12 hours a day (Overtime is mandatory!)
- Must be able to stand for majority of your shift
- Ability to work in climate from 32 to 85 degrees.
- Required to wear oil and slip resistant shoes