This position is in Fort Myers, FL. Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus If qualified.
Wallace International is a company committed to helping each individual achieve their fullest potential. We are always looking for people who are creative and passionate, and always looking to learn and grow. Our family oriented atmosphere provides the tools needed to achieve excellence in the workplace.
Technician positions available in our shop and in our mobile repair vehicle. We are looking for those with experience with school buses and/or medium/heavy trucks.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and personal time off
- Growth opportunities
- Long term job security
- Credit Union membership
Technician Specific Benefits
- Hourly and Flat Rate Pay highest in our area
- Flexible work schedule (Choose 4/10 hrs or 5/8 hrs days)
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification test reimbursement
- Paid manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years' experience in Medium / Heavy truck diagnostic and repair or Certification.
- Must have at least a Class B CDL license or the ability to obtain one. If you do not have a CDL license, we will assist you in attaining one.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer and service team
- Must be self-motivated
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Must have an inventory of hand tools to facilitate the assigned repairs
- Preferred technicians Certified by International or Hino but will consider any OEM certification
- ASE certification is a plus but not required
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Produce quality work that evidences pride of workmanship.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Ensure that guest vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Show the utmost courtesy to all guests, visitors and dealership personnel.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Adhere to manufacturer’s policy and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation.