T. White Parker is seeking a Program Director to ensure the health (financial, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction) and growth of existing TWP client accounts. This position offers an exciting opportunity to own a senior role in the next generation of the firm while also helping to uphold the firm's legacy of top quality and extreme customer service. Help in growth efforts by playing a role in the firm's business development efforts (e.g., capture, strategizing, proposal writing, reviews, etc.). The Program Director will work, hand-in-hand, with the firm's executive leadership to design, plan, and execute client relationship management, engagement management and corporate growth strategies. The Program Director will be responsible for managing engagement budgets, P&L and BD across all TWP engagements. This position requires a self-starter who knows how to navigate tough environments, negotiate, build relationships, mentor/coach staff and manage P&L levers/understand engagement economics. Key to this position is knowing what "success" looks like, being able to delight the customer, and win new business. The desired individual is one who thrives in "start-up", fast-paced environments where multi-tasking, learning quickly, changing priorities, and navigating challenging situations are the norm.
1 "Exceptional" rating from client based on internal Csat reviews, Open Ratings and/or CPARS ratings2 Quarterly Engagement Profitability = predetermined target3 100% contract compliance4 Portfolio Growth = predetermined target
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Resposibile for ensuring engagement portfolio and/or engagements meet revenue targets
- Responsible for ensuring contract compliance across all engagements within portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring all engagements within portfolio meet profitability targets
- Responsible for meeting engagement growth targets
- Serve as Capture Manager for engagement growth opportunities
- Responsible for overall "health" of engagement portfolio
- Responsible for negotiating contract and contract changes with clients and partners
- Serve as key POC for EMRs being responsible for developing EMR documentation and scheduling the appropriate participants
- Develops new business and/or expands programs with customers.
- Serves as manager/supervisor to all engagement leads/managers/directors
- Works with engagement staff to establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies engagement problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.