Higginbotham, a privately held, independent insurance and financial services firm that ranks within the top 20 nationwide, has an immediate opening for a Call Center Quality Assurance Lead for our Fort Worth, TX office.
The primary responsibilities of the call center quality assurance lead are:
- Experience in Call Center Quality; responsibilities focus on creating a positive and productive working environment while developing and maintaining an organization with a passion for excellence, compliance, and ongoing quality improvement.
- Manage Call Center Quality Programs, including the implementation of a new Call Center Customer Service Excellence Program as needed.
- Evaluate people, process, and technology improvements to enhance Higginbotham’s ability to improve customer satisfaction and maintain compliance.
- Collaborate with operational leadership to help educate staff on quality findings, mitigate future quality shortfalls, and enhance quality assurance measures. Provide timely and effective communication to the Leadership Team regarding all issues impacting departments.
- Work collaboratively with the ERC Team Lead and Director of Employee Engagement to maintain an environment where all Benefit Specialists embrace the common goal of excellence and ensure congruent quality efforts and knowledge transfer
- Formulate recommendations to improve Higginbotham’s call quality, with a focus on maintaining excellent customer service, and improving customer service scores on patient and provider surveys, while driving improvement in NPS scores.
- Create and promote a learning environment to enhance performance and to keep up with industry best practices.
- Provide oversight to the Ring Central Center to ensure a proactive, action-oriented focus to exceed customer expectations, as well as industry and regulatory quality standards.
- Provide the ERC Team Lead support in the completion of the Benefits Specialists’ daily and monthly tasks and meeting program service levels.
- Manage ad-hoc and special projects as requested by Senior Leadership.
- Provide ongoing performance feedback, coaching, and counseling of Supervisors and other Operational Leaders to ensure consistent performance.
- Work with leadership to conduct reviews and Internal Disciplinary Plans as defined in the Performance Management process.
- Focus on the performance development of individuals on an ongoing basis.
- Support all programs in the call center and assure that all documentation for each process/program is accurate and up to date.
- Recommend rewards and recognition methods: coaching, recognition, rewards, providing direct feedback and written evaluations to enhance personal and professional development.
- Accommodate and support the ERC Team Lead and Director of Employee Engagement regarding administering additional training for employees.
- Assist the Team Lead and help oversee the project plan/training tasks associated for all customer service-related trainings.
- Ensure departmental regulatory compliance and audit readiness.
- Promote ongoing staff and organization training and development activities.
- Perform trend analysis and collaborate with Training and Operations to close performance gaps.
- Assure that daily, weekly and monthly reporting is accurately completed and on time.
- Work with the ERC Team Lead and Director of Employee Engagement to create/update QA Analyst scorecard.
- Work with the Director of Employee Engagement to pull and analyze data reports.
- Responsible for analyzing trends that focus on improved performance, increased efficiencies, and overall compliance.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience – 2 plus years of professional experience in a call center QA position and 1+ years of leadership experience
- One (1) or more years of employee benefits, insurance experience, and customer service in/business/industry experience are required
- Must be Bilingual
- Be willing to obtain the General Lines Insurance License
Specific Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of customer service policies, practices, and systems
- Demonstrated employee relations skills, experience leading a team, developing, coaching, providing feedback, and written evaluations to enhance professional development and achievement of goals.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully adapt to changes that impact the call center volumes
- Knowledge of quality improvement processes and performance measurements.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Previous experience with data management software, data analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to be flexible and work consistently in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to excellence with a positive attitude.
- Possess an outward mindset in leadership.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Computer proficient
- Thorough knowledge of employee benefits, COBRA administration, and insurance and operations
- Must be comfortable working with various software programs at the same time.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented, self-motivated but not afraid to ask questions.
- Needs to be comfortable working with all types of people and on multiple projects simultaneously.