Please take the time to read our full add to make sure that you meet all of the requirements. Then, in your reply, answer the questions at the bottom of the job description to kick off the interview process.
Our company is looking for additional dog walkers and pet sitters. If you have experience with caring for dogs and cats we would love to talk with you! We have part time positions available now with the opportunity to increase to full time.
We care for clients in the entire Seattle region from White Center to Northgate as well as parts of Bellevue and Kirkland with over 20 animal lovers providing everything from quick 15 minute potty breaks to overnight services complete with drop-in care throughout the day and staying the night in the client's home. We are looking for people who are comfortable working independently with the support of an entire team.
We strive to offer our care providers clients that live within 20 to 30 blocks from where they live. Currently we are looking for individuals who live in or near the regions listed below. Let us know which region you are interested in when you apply. Thank you!
Responsibilities and Services Offered
Qualifications and Skills
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please reply with your resume and a cover letter with answers to all of the following questions:
1. How many years of experience do you have caring for, volunteering with or owning pets?
2. Are you comfortable running with dogs for 30 minutes or more?
3. What is your availability during the week, weekends and over the usual holidays?
4. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
5. How much income do you need each month?
6. What neighborhood are you currently living in?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $19.00 to $30.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time: