CRB Auto, a division of Mechanics Bank is currently searching for Credit Manager
in our new Dealer Service Center in Irving , Texas. You will responsible for the day-to-day operations of a loan originations in the Dealer Service Center (DSC) and the Dealer Service Analyst (DSA) team through providing outstanding leadership, mentoring and coaching to the Regional Credit Manager’s (RCM) to execute high service levels, quality loan portfolio and promote synergy between Regional Credit Managers and Regional Sales Managers to align common goals in regards to underwriting and sales interaction. You are a dynamic leader with the ability to make numerous decisions a day in a variable filled environment. You are a proven results-orientated manager with attention to detail and a quality focused approach.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Coordinate efforts of credit team aligned with corporate objectives.
- Lead Credit effort in effective delivery of CRB message and relationship building.
- Handle dealer complaints, concerns and issues as they arise.
- Manage credit team to accomplish overall DSC profitability via field management, efficiency maximization and extraordinary quality focus.
- Monitor key portfolio metrics, and direct or conduct audits as needed.
- Complete dedication to customer service and proper delivery of the CRB value proposition.
- Monitor and adhere to all regulatory compliance requirements.
- Lead and develop employees and managers in order to build a World Class originations team.
- Utilize underwriting expertise to train, lead and develop credit team
- Ensures consistency amongst DSA’s underwriting with emphasis on quality and service levels
- Conduct audits on deals and DSA’s to identify trends and opportunities.
- Establish processes and procedures as necessary to improve efficiencies
- Available for supportive dealer relationships and deal review as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have demonstrated ability to interact, coordinate and lead employees across several different departments and multiple levels of skill, discipline and management.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/judgmental skills
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the auto finance industry
- Exceptional business acumen
- Customer-oriented leadership with commitment to a high level of dealer satisfaction
- Ability to prepare and present reports and presentations to a variety of audiences including upper management, peers, subordinates and clients.
- College degree preferred.
- 4+ years of credit management/branch management experience.
- 10+ years of auto industry experience