Receives and checks incoming product. Stocks or re-stocks shelves with product received. Performs delivery service to customer base. Delivery service may be on demand, a delivery route or a scheduled shuttle from point A to point B. Performs inventory control functions as directed by manager. Assists in maintaining clean and orderly working environment both in store and in delivery vehicles.
- Uses company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
- Performs all delivery duties using safe driving habits, including defensive driving skills.
- Cleans and maintains store and parts storage area in safe and orderly condition.
- Performs routine maintenance checks on company vehicle.
- Keeps delivery vehicles clean and washed.
- Observes company work and safety rules in the performance of all duties.
- Checks in product received and notes shipping discrepancies.
- Stocks shelves with incoming product.
- Maintains store retail display area, including pricing, fronting shelves, and building displays.
- Attends store meetings as scheduled by store manager.
- Participates in available training opportunities as discussed with store manager.
- Picks up returns at customer's place of business.
- uses point of sale and electronic cataloging systems when required
- A High School Diploma/GED
CARQUEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER