We are currently seeking a Systems Integration Advisor for a Direct Hire opportunity. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries. This position will be located by Duncan, OK.
The primary software development role will be to develop Industrial process control systems on a Windows PC control platform running Visual C++ proprietary control software.
- Real-time operating systems
- Computer and fieldbus communications systems
- Familiarity with industrial sensors, actuators, controls etc.
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical systems to develop robust control algorithms.
- Efficiently develop control algorithms, application specific programs, and GUIs using C and Visual C++
- Interface with users/management to develop functional requirements and other project management activities
- Deploy new equipment including customer interface and training of operators and technicians
- Travel can be extensive at times: averages around 25%
- Develop Creative Ideas and Innovative Solutions
- New Product Development
- Equipment Design
- Product Manufacturing Support
- Lab and Full Scale Testing
- Field Testing and Deployment
- Technical Product Support
- Work in a Multi-Disciplinary team environment
- Foster Relationships Through Leadership and Communication Skills
BS, MS, or PhD Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with a Controls or Software Development Emphasis. Engineering Technology degrees will also be considered