Grant Martin & Associates is currently on the lookout for a Cost Accountant for a world leader in the automotive manufacturing sector. This is for a Tier 1 facility that stamps, welds and assembles automotive parts. This Cost Accountant opportunity in Bowling Green, KY will pay 65k.
Cost Accountant Responsibilities:
- Strong capacity for quality and environmental policies
- Maintenance of cost system in order to produce correct product costs/inventory values and meaningful variance analysis.
- A strong understanding and experience related to cost change, and obtaining authorization
- Maintains capital database and processes Capital additions
- Tracks projects to completion to ensure timely capitalization
- Ensures all asset activity is driven by internal order numbers
- SAP – Budgets and Capital Assets, tooling projects and budgets
- Tracking and managing tooling receivable
- Other duties as assigned
Cost Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Financial related Degree
- At least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment – THIS IS A MUST
- Problem solved, self-motivated, organized
If you are interested in this Cost Accountant opportunity in Bowling Green, KY – APPLY TODAY !
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment: 1 year