Candidate must possess excellent communication skills. Individuals who are self-starting, analytical thinkers with above average people skills may apply. The goal of this position is to expand our social following by attracting new patrons, building relationships with current customers and creating an exciting online/social experience for our followers that can be translated into increased site visits and revenues.
Experience with Hoot suite is required. Strong creative verbal and writing skills to tell stories online are a must. Candidates should possess an exceptional work ethic and record, with a keen attention to details. One to three years of social media marketing experience is preferred.
If you are full of ideas and have the organizational skills to see them through.....we want to talk to you!
- coordinates and updates all venues through all social media sites including Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Yelp, Instagram, LinkedIn and more.
- must have superior knowledge in the use of hashtags, sharing, tagging and monitoring popular platforms.
- be committed to gathering and/or creating design and exciting graphics to enhance our solicitation pieces targeted to casino customers, group travel, convention and meetings marketing.
- research, create, design and integrate mobile and text marketing into our overall branding and imaging for the entire complex.
- being responsible for covering various events on and off property to use in our social media efforts.
- complete research to support social media efforts and to assist the marketing of our facilities.
- regularly meet with managers and directors for updated information regarding events and promotions happening throughout our company.
- conduct monthly social media scans and internal data to create reports on competitors.
- moderate relevant conversations on various platforms.
- monitor key news and event platforms for opportunities to highlight our company events.
- provide support and assistance to other marketing team members, when needed.
- work under the direction of the director to identify ways to enhance our approach to development and engagement.
- monitor our website and suggest updates, as needed, providing new information and photos to improve our overall website experience for our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply