We are a staffing firm with a long-term contract opening for an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a large pharmaceutical company. PLC experience is a plus, but not required. You would:
1. Respond to assembly line equipment repair calls, by diagnosing equipment problems, and performing the necessary repair;
2. Document equipment qualifications and upgrades made to existing machines, including preventative maintenance performed and parts used, to ensure appropriate documentation of repair history in the MP2 maintenance database;
3. Maintain back-up equipment and ensures spare parts are maintained at the required levels, to meet manufacturing equipment needs;
4. Assist industrial, manufacturing, and quality engineers in the operation of equipment.;
5. Provide equipment development engineers with feedback on equipment issues and offers suggestions for improving equipment uptime;
6. Assist in the construction of worktables, providing necessary utilities, and setting up of equipment on manufacturing assembly lines;
7. Modify existing assembly lines or workstations as required to accommodate manufacturing demands.
40.50 per hour for 1st shift from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- At least 7-10 year of prior industrial experience as a maintenance tech.
- Solid communication skills.
- Drug test.
- Background check.
Our client is a large pharmaceutical company and the position is a long-term contract. Benefits are available at an affordable cost.