We are hiring for Machine Operators with a printing company in Chanhassen, MN. These are contract-to-hire positions.
The Machine Operators run department equipment to produce product (printed material, envelopes, plastics, or mail pieces) according to customer’s guidelines and standard operating procedures.
· Conducting quality checks Packaging and moving finished product.
· Machine set-up.
· Completing computerized and paper documentation.
· Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred Ability to read and write basic English.
· 1+ years related experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· Basic computer skills preferred.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Lean manufacturing and/or quality control training preferred.
· Previous participation on a safety team and/or other safety training a plus.
· Ability to lift-up to 50 pounds and stand, bend, and stoop for up to 12 hours.
· Ability to work 12-hour shifts, rotating 3 or 4 days per week including weekends.
Hours: 7am-7:00pm OR 7:00pm-7:00am. Days per week rotate between 3-4 days, but hours do not rotate.
Pay: $15.50-$16.50/hour, depending on shift.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a Kelly remote office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 /hour
- manufacturing or production: 1 year (Preferred)
- machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 12 hour shift