- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a high performing company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities, government and military bases across Texas.
We’re looking for a positive and energetic Manager or Director of Customer Experience to structure and drive our service department growth, measure and monitor customer service levels provided, lead team of service coordinators and technicians, and assume responsibility of all service and warranty related issues.
- Identify and drive strategic recurring revenue account opportunities.
- Develop and define service/warranty product offerings for service and maintenance agreements.
- Maintain superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensure departmental initiatives are executed in accordance with quarterly, yearly goals and budgets.
- Resolve service issues in a proactive manner.
- Identify and drive operating efficiencies.
- Develop, mentor and maintain an effective service team through a variety of recruiting, hiring and training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Promote interdepartmental team atmosphere and provide support to installation, sales, design, finance and marketing departments.
- Monitor status of all service department billing and A/R.
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym, SOLID (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grow, Incredible Initiative and Dream Big)
- Proven track record in departmental management and growth.
- Proactive and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create and build on key customer relationships.
- Ability to identify customer business needs and builds relationships with primary influencers throughout the decision-making chain.
- Strong leadership, relationship-building and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the electronic/physical security industry with desire to learn about trends, technologies and new products.
- Outstanding oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Work ethic centers around a “Do Whatever It Takes” and “How Can I” attitude.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pay: Salary Based on Experience, with bonus/incentive opportunities
- Over three (3) years’ experience managing a service department in the physical/electronic security industry or similar/related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required
- Medical Health Insurance (50% company paid)
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Life Insurance Policy (100% company paid)
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Company Cell Phone/Mileage Reimbursements
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office software suite: 3 years (Required)
- service department management: 3 years (Required)